Whether you have been asked to do an evaluation by your funder, or you just want to learn more about your work, we will lead you through a series of simple steps to understand your evaluation needs, then design an evaluation approach to match those needs.
Central to our process is understanding your evaluation purpose. That is:
- Why are you doing this evaluation?
- What do you want to learn?
- What will you do with the results?
For example, you might want to:
- Understand how your programs are being implemented on the ground.
- Find out if your work makes a difference to the community.
- Figure out which parts of your program work best.
Once we know your purpose, we can design an evaluation to support that purpose. We draw from a range of evaluation approaches to design tailored evaluations that meet your needs. We are experienced in: